Then there’s really no reason not to own an NFL bowling ball, is there?
From the rush you’ll get when you nail that strike to the cockiness you’ll feel after you’ve beaten the pants off of everyone else, it’s an intoxicating feeling, if only for a little while.
If you’re still not convinced, here are…
5. You can’t bowl without a ball. Duh.
4. Price. Sure you can get much cheaper NFL fan gear to flaunt your team loyalty, but at $100-$150, a bowling ball with a team logo is comparable in price to a Nike Limited jersey and cheaper than a Nike Elite or an authentic NFL helmet.
3. Display piece. They’re shiny. They’re round. So if you ever decide to hang up your bowling shoes, an NFL team bowling ball makes a great display piece for your man cave or sports den.
2. You can’t bowl worth a s***. Draw attention away from your paltry 120 game average with a nice, new team ball that’s the envy of the league.
1. Troll your enemies (and even your friends). All eyes are riveted on your gaudy NFL team ball as it speeds towards the pins, and… then… BLAM! A strike to rub it in your opponent’s face(s). This is only effective, of course, if a) you’re a good bowler, and b) your NFL team wins regularly.
|Home > NFL Fan Gear Gift Ideas > NFL Bowling Balls | Top of page|