Top Sports Bars Near Gillette Stadium:
oted “2013 Sports Bar of the Year” by the Nightclub & Bar Media Group (who??
If you can't get tickets for the game, CBS Scene is the next best thing.
You're close enough to Gillette Stadium to feel the excitement and hear the crowd. And if that isn't enough, there is a huge Jumbotron on the outside where you can watch if the weather's good.
- A TV screen at every table, over 145 (TVs) total.
- They have Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout. If you like stout (or even if you don't) this 9% ABV beer will knock your socks off.
- Seasonal Samuel Adams.
- The nachos, hearth-oven pizzas, and the crab cakes.
- Free parking for the Pats game.
- The food can be hit or miss.
- The huge crowds - a reservation is strongly suggested.
- A life-size poster of David Letterman and other CBS programming… in a sports bar?
Get up to 45% off at Lafayette House Restaurant (Foxborough).
Up to 43% off at Saga Hibachi Steakhouse (Foxborough).
49% off at Pizzigando Cafe (Sharon).
The Best Sports Bars Near Gillette Stadium?
The best place to hang out before or after a Patriots game is...